I offer services to entities and causes that are in alignment with my humanitarian and humanistic values. Financial compensation is often a secondary consideration.
- Advisory Boards
- Participating on boards of advisors of corporations, non-profits, and associations whose missions and values are congruent with mine.
- Advisory Consulting
- Advising individuals, companies, governments, and other entities in areas for which my competencies enable me to be helpful.
- Political Consulting
- Advising values-aligned candidates and organizations on political and Internet strategy.
- Acting as an intermediary on behalf of a client to communicate with another party, or as an impartial mediator helping two or more parties reach a mutually acceptable course of future cooperative action.
- Speaking at association meetings and other events on matters about which I am knowledgeable.
- Special Assignments
- Undertaking other engagements for which my competencies qualify me to assist. I welcome assignments that serve humanitarian values; I decline assignments of a solely commercial nature that, in my judgement, do not have a beneficial impact on humanity.
- Contract Services
- Drawing upon my extensive personal network of colleagues and associates worldwide, Dana Advisory Services is able to act as a conduit to deliver a wide range of ADR, HRD, and other services in cooperation with HRD200 Consulting Group, LLC.